Are you new to e-cigarettes? Do not be intimidated by the many options and the large selection, which can seem difficult to overlook. Here in the description you get all the information you need when it comes to e-cigarettes.
You might think that an e-cigarette is one stand-alone product that you buy and then it's just the one you use. But it is not so. There are a wide range of equipment for your e-cigarette, such as tanks, batteries, liquids and much more. These are all products that belong to e-cigarettes.
It is not always easy to find your way around the big market. Not all products fit together, and not all accessories can be used for your e-cigarette. Therefore, as a beginner, you can choose one of the many starter kits that you can find on this page. With a starter set, you are sure to get a good start with steaming, and you are sure that all the products fit together.
All about the battery
We can start with the battery. This is the first thing you need to use if you are going to start steaming. Of course, you already know what a battery is. In short, it is a form of storage of power that is released to various electrical appliances. When dealing with e-cigarettes, the battery will supply power to a heater. Inside the e-cigarette there are some wicks which suck the liquid up to the heater. In this way, the liquid is heated via the stream, which will release steam from the liquid. You can then inhale it using an e-cigarette, and that way you will get the full effect of using an e-cigarette.
You can find the batteries in many different variations. They are available with several different milliampere hours (mAh), and that says something about how long the battery can hold on to its power before you have to recharge it. If you buy an e-cigarette with a small battery of about 650 mAh, then you will be able to use your e-cigarette for about half a day. You can also buy a larger battery so you can steam for even longer per day. Of course, it also depends on how much you use your e-cigarette.
When you research the market for batteries, you are guaranteed to come across ego batteries. It is called that because of the connection it has at the top, which must be put together with the tank. More on that later. The ego connection is universal, and therefore it fits with all thoughts that also have ego threads. When a tank with ego thread and an ego battery are screwed together, a connection will occur.
There is also another connection called 510. This is the type of battery that you will often see on MODS. MODS is an abbreviation for a modified battery. On such a battery, you can set the current and other things. It's a bigger battery.
You need to know about the tank and the ohm
There are many different tanks or clearomizers as they are also called. Here, however, it will just be called a tank. This is the most logical thing to do, as it is where the liquid must be stored. You can compare it to the tank of your car where petrol or diesel is stored. Inside the tank is a heater. You will also come across words like nebulizer, atomizer or coil, all of which describe this part of the e-cigarette. The official name is actually coil because it comes from abroad, which means coil. The heater or coil consists of a coil of cantilever wire, which is a special metal alloy that is extra good at conducting electricity. This allows the current to easily get up through the coil where it heats the body.
It is a really good idea to familiarize yourself with the type of tank you should choose. There are different materials you can get your tank in. It ranges from plastic and stainless steel to a glass tank. The reason why the tanks are made of such different types of materials is because there are certain liquids such as menthol and licorice that can ruin the tank over a long period of time if it is made of plastic. This means that if you love to steam e-liquid with menthol flavor, then it is a good idea to get hold of a tank that is made of glass, for example, where the e-liquid can be stored.
Ohm: Inside the heater that sits inside the tank, there is a resistor. That resistance is measured in ohms. In order not to become too technical, that resistance simply means how easy or difficult it is for the current to get through the system. The lower the ohm number, the easier it is for the current to get through. That way, the heater will heat up faster, which in theory can give you more steam and more flavor.
Good advice about the e-liquid
• PG: It is an alcohol-based liquid that is used in several different things. It is used, for example, in asthma medicine because it is very bactericidal in itself, because it is precisely based on an alcohol. It is the liquid that absorbs the flavorings that are added to the different flavors. This means that if you need to steam licorice flavor, then licorice essence will be added to your e-liquid. It is PG that binds these flavors, which are released and which you can taste when you steam.
• VG: It is a substance that is included in all fats. This substance is extracted from a sugar alcohol. It is precisely this liquid that ensures that the vapor can be released when you light your e-cigarette and the fat is heated. This means that when you can see the large white clouds of steam that you can make with your e-cigarette, it is due to a high content of VG in your e-liquid.
In addition to these two main bases, VG and PG, there are also different aroma substances in the e-liquid. The aromas are a huge jungle to find your way around. Here it is important for you to try your hand at finding out what you really like best.
- Most liquids do not tolerate sunlight
- Store the liquid cold
- Store the liquid dry
- You can advantageously store the liquid in your refrigerator. If you do, however, be sure to let the liquid soak at room temperature for 24 hours before using them.
- In many cases, the e-liquid completes the experience of steaming. This means that you should familiarize yourself as much with the various e-liquids as you should familiarize yourself with different e-cigarettes. There are as many e-liquids on this site as you can choose from, and they all have different tastes, nicotine content and give different amounts of steam.
Buy complete bundles
If you are a beginner in e-cigarettes, then it can be difficult to find your way around the large selection. It is not certain that the products you have got in sight fit together and can work in the same whole. Therefore, you may want to consider purchasing a complete bundle kit. That way, you are sure that all the products fit together.
When choosing your starter kit, pay attention to several different parts. The starter packs usually come with a tank and a battery. You already know the function of the battery and the tank if you have read the text above. Besides that, in most starter packs you will also get a charger so that your e-cigarette does not run out of power in the middle of it all.
You should be aware that the larger the package you choose, the more equipment you will get. Therefore, you may want to consider the following questions:
• How much should I use my e-cigarette?
• How often do I have the option to charge it?
• How many different e-liquids do I need?
• Should my e-cigarette be easy to carry on the go?
• Is it important to me that my e-cigarette is easy to operate?
You need to keep in mind that you most likely cannot get an e-cigarette in a starter kit that meets all your requirements and needs. Therefore, you should consider a few things that are most important to you. The most important thing for you must be to get some products that fit together so you do not have to wonder about it.
If you still do not think that you have the best conditions to choose the right starter kit that meets your requirements and needs, then you can get more guidance on this page. With a wide range and more in-depth conditions, with a little more reading you can get even better options for choosing the right starter kit for you. Keep in mind that it all depends on what you prefer and what you like best.